WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
Please submit your deposit and read through and sign the liability release!
Sedona Wise Women Workshop
BRING A FRIEND DISCOUNT
If for some reason you need to cancel the trip at the last minute we will refund 75% of the payment to you to cover booking costs on our end.
If something happens on our end and we need to cancel the trip we will refund you in full.
Adventure Liability Release
In consideration of the services provided by Nicolette Wagner & John Kingston – Living Unbound, their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge Nicolette & John, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in guided rock climbing, hiking, polar plunging and bouldering activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
The risks include, among other things: the hazards of walking on uneven terrain; slips and falls; rope burns; pinches, scrapes, twists and jolts that could result in scratches, bruises, sprains, lacerations, fractures, concussions, or even more severe life threatening hazards; being struck by rock fall or other objects dislodged or thrown from above; the use of ropes and equipment; the forces of nature, including lightning and rapid weather changes; the risk of falling off the rock; exposure to temperature and weather extremes which could cause hypothermia, hyperthermia (heat related illnesses), heat exhaustion, sunburn, dehydration; and exposure to potentially dangerous wild animals, insect bites, and hazardous plant life; the negligence of other participants or persons who may be present or other known and unknown hunting parties who may not be present; my own physical condition, and the physical exertion associated with this activity.
Furthermore, Nicolette & John personnel have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Nicolette Wagner & John Kingston from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Living Unbound’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of Living Unbound.
- Should Nicolette Wagner or John Kingston or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- In the event that I file a lawsuit against Nicolette Wagner & John Kingston, I agree to do so solely in the state of Nebraska, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Nicolette Wagner or John Kingston on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I also agree that this document is valid for subsequent visits and participation at Living Unbound Retreats.