I can’t wait to shoot together!! Please read through the photo release and submit your deposit here!
Photography Contract & Release Form
1. Limited Liability and Indemnity: Nicolette Wagner takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Nicolette’s control, Nicolette’s liability is limited to the rescheduling of the Photography Session. Client(s) agrees to indemnify and defend Nicolette Wagner against any and all third party claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of incidents or damages resulting from Client(s) actions or omission during Portrait Photography Sessions.
2. Images: Upon downloading images from their online gallery, Client(s) accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Nicolette is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers. Nicolette Wagner insures the back-up of images through numerous means. However, Nicolette Wagner cannot guarantee maintaining the perpetual life of all images. Therefore, it is advised that once Client has possession of the images they are stored in a safe place, and if applicable, back-ups made of the images.
3. Creative License: Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. Nicolette Wagner reserves the creative right to edit and release only those photos deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
4. Permissions: It is the responsibility of the Client(s) to schedule and receive permission to use various locations for photography. If fees are required by a venue to reserve the location, it shall be Client(s) sole responsibility to pay for such fees and arrange for any necessary permits in advance.
5. Copyright: Nicolette Wagner is the author of all images made hereunder and as provided for by United States Copyright Law. Nicolette Wagner shall retain the copyrights in perpetuity, regardless of possession or ownership of photographs, digital files or any other format of reproduction. The Client is prohibited from altering the photographs in any way. This includes but is not limited to: cropping, converting color or any other means of changing the original artwork. Upon delivery of the disc, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the Client(s) under the following conditions: – The photographs are the property of Client(s) for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and giving of photographs to friends and relatives. – Any photographs uploaded online will be clearly and distinctly attribute credit to “Life Unbound Photography”. – The Client(s) must obtain written permission from and compensate Nicolette Wagner prior to the Client(s) or its friends and relatives publishing or selling the photographs for profit.
6. Model Release: The Client(s) hereby grants Nicolette Wagner and her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases Nicolette Wagner and her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs
BY CHECKING THE BOX BELOW, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL POLICIES SET FORTH BY NICOLETTE WAGNER AS STATED IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT AND MODEL RELEASE. *
HIT SUBMIT, THEN KEEP SCROLLING
There are two ways to make a deposit
Venmo @Nicolette10 or PayPal below!
Session Booking Deposit
If you for some reason have to reschedule or cancel the shoot this is just the cost to cover my time & blocking you in my schedule!! If you end up canceling the shoot the deposit is non refundable!