What do we have in store for you!!
-Climbing in McCall Area & Payette Lake
-Facing Fears Challenges
-Hikes by Cascade Lake
-Rocky Canyon Hot Springs & Polar Plunge
-Mindful Movement Exercises
-Radical Expression Tasks
-Health is True Wealth Conversation
-Individual Voila Sessions with John
-Portrait sessions with Nicolette capturing your authentic self
Whats the point!?
I’m so glad you asked!
We want to challenge you to GROW. You should always be striving to grow and mold into the best person you can possibly become each and everyday.. because if you’re not growing/learning/experiencing/overcoming fears.. I ask you.. what are you doing? What’s your point? Thats our cold truth of a question. Sometimes I feel like we can get stuck in the mundane routines of our lives where we forget to work on ourselves or simply reward ourselves. We want to help you design your dream by delving deep into yourself. We will challenge you to overcome fears in the physical through adventure, all the while tapping into the mental, hopefully overcoming blockages. We will strive to achieve this through various exercises and activities that might be UNCOMFORTABLE; whether thats climbing on a mountain or unloading some built up emotions, we hope it will push you to a place in your soul you’ve yet to meet. Trust me, John and I don’t have it all figured out.. but we have accumulated our experiences through adventure and self work, bundled them together to give you an experience that is different and BOLD. This is meant to be an intimate trip that will be filled with adventure, hopefully some self healing and ultimately an experience that is unforgettable. I hope you will join us.
Where you will be staying.
Things you should know!
- This workshop is literally for anyone… as long as you’re will to step into the unknown and try something new!!
- You don’t need to know how to climb.
- We do not care your age!
- We don’t even care if you’ve never been hiking before.
- If you follow John on social media.. then you already know we will be breathing and moving!
- You can come alone. This is for you. Bring a friend if you’d feel more comfortable, but remember this is all about challenging your un-comfortability.
PRICE DROP – $997 in Full
-Down payment – $550
-Remainder – $550 due Aug 15th
- 3 Meals a day & Snacks!
- Transportation from Boise
- Climbing Gear
- Guides & Workshop Curriculum
What’s not included:
- Transportation to Boise, Idaho
- If you are flying please make sure flights land in Boise before 3pm to allow for drive time into the mountains.
- If you are driving please make sure you are comfortable driving in the mountains (its summer time so there shouldn’t be any snow) or let one of us know and we try to accommodate you!
- Hiking Boots or Sandals
- Rain Jacket
- Layers (Average Temp is 70 degrees during the day but can get chilly at night!)
- Yoga Mat (let us know if you don’t have one)
- Lightweight or packable Towel
- Hiking Backpack
- Water Bottle
- Any Snacks you might want (some snacks will be provided)
Please fill out this short inquiry form as well as the Adventure Liability Release!